SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Los Angeles doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a bright, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf counters a variety of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which can burn grass and develop unattractive brown spots. With synthetic grass, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since artificial grass fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely porous, nonabsorbent base of synthetic turf allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That allows you to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Synthetic grass is inorganic, so it does not require water to sustain a green, lush appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never track in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Therefore, an effortlessly clean yard also promotes a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades sprouting from the soil, artificial grass has a base that holds all the fibers in place. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your landscaping.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your yard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to take inside your home.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, artificial turf adds extra benefits to barefooted loved ones
- Safe, nontoxic fibers and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to preserve your pet’s health
- Spongy filling for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that makes for the coolest artificial grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Southern California is the trusted source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.